1. Start by creating a color palette, something like dark blue, light blue, soft orange, grass green, and so on. Next, using these colors, create different color schemes for different rooms.
2. If you really like something, don’t be shy to show it off. I am talking about artwork and accessories here. Start your design by considering your accessories first.
3. If you have a low ceiling, don’t use tall furniture, because lower furniture gives the illusion of a higher ceiling.
4. By painting your windows green or blue instead of the classical brown, you can unify the inside with the outside.
5. Instead of flat, simple walls, you could use light-reflecting wall panels on your walls. This will add intensity, and you will gain some nice reflection and texture.
6. If you want to go neutral, use some material. For example, with white walls and large furniture, use cotton, linen, and silk fabrics, and add some fresh flowers.
7. In a monochromatic room, by using a 50% lighter shade and a 50% darker shade of a certain color, you can really create miracles.
8. In small spaces, you can use a thin bergère, but it should have an armlet.
9. If you have an old wooden floor, you should keep it. These are much healthier and natural than the new artificial laminates. If it needs refreshing, get it sanded and refinished.
10. Without costing too much, you can create a unique space with luminous, shiny color paints.
11. Your background curtains must be to the floor. The dimensions of curtains are vital, and professionals make the effort to avoid any mistakes.
12. For your dinner table decorations, do some extra research.
13. Gold and silver decorations are very special for me. I don’t shy away from using them together, and nor should you.
14. Using pillows with contrasting colors can be nice. They should be large and coupled up rather than standing alone.
15. Glass walls in bathrooms create the illusion of extra space and are much more attractive than normal shower walls.
16. When you place a mirror, be mindful of what it will reflect. For example, it can be nice to see a stylish accessory like a vase lamp when you look in the mirror.
17. Ceramic tiles on kitchen walls are very important. Don’t skimp when choosing ceramic tiles for the kitchen. Pick something nice, and cover the whole wall if you can.
18. Instead of choosing eight identical chairs for your dining table, have two that are different chairs to add some variety.
19. In offices, too many table and chairs can make a space seem awkward. You can use wallpapers and tablecloths to soften the effect.
20. When using patterns, the more the better. Here balance is found through symmetry on the other side.
21. In a narrow room where you don’t have the option to change the layout of the furniture, consider switching it for furniture that better fits the room. For example the bed in the picture allows the sunlight to enter the room.
22. To create an unexpected unique experience, you could consider using Plexiglas furniture. Surprises bring excitement.
23. For a better illuminated space, you can add color by using only orange or green colored accessories for a simple white-colored space.
- Astrology (64)
- Bulletin (1)
- Featured (54)
- Health (78)
- Life (254)
- Mystery (62)
- Soul (400)
- Story (23)
- Sufi (38)
- Top (4)
- Traveller (35)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Video (3)